How to change IP address without logging in Windows

teacher

That's ok - better late than never. The main thing is the saga seems to be resolved - for the most part. I can get on most computers now - except for a few hardware problems. I don't think the move was good on all the computers. :hmm:

yes, especially if they are older.for the sick ones, unplug them, open the case, remove all the cards and cables one at a time and re-seat everything; even the ram and cpu.that will fix a good percent of them.

yes, especially if they are older.for the sick ones, unplug them, open the case, remove all the cards and cables one at a time and re-seat everything; even the ram and cpu.that will fix a good percent of them.
I agree, re-seat everything you possibly can.If that doesn't fix it, you can also try cleaning the brass/gold fingers on the ram sticks using a Pink Perl eraser. Just be sure to wipe away any eraser crumbs before re-seating the ram.

that's a great tip, rbdietz. we had some problamatic portable phones - the mfg advised the same thing to clean the battery contacts. fixed 'em right up!

Nice advice guys. However, I don't think I can reseat the motherboard. In every case it is something that is built into the motherboard! The joys of built in components. :thumbsup: