Hilary Clinton for President?

Eric Legge

Martini Lover

If I were of that persuasion, (liberal) I would most certainly vote for her. Having watched her dance with Bill at the inauguration on tv, over and over and over, I have come to the conclusion that she is HOT! I guess I am not only getting old, I am getting feeble-minded. I better go get another martini. :D

Negatory, good buddy!  :(
DittoSorry Martini Lover - I don't see how you can call her hot. Maybe its just cause I don't look at girls! :D

Guest ThunderRiver

yeah well.. I don't know her other than the former first lady.. and I don't see what she has done for me, so the answer is inconclusive

I thought that discussions about religion & politics were banned from the water cooler! Rule #355.6 ;) ------------OK, kidding, I don't make the rules - Jeber does!! ;) :) -----------Come save me Jeber!!

I'm watching, sieb. Usually religious and political discussions quickly become flame wars, and those we have to stop before they happen, if possible. But this discussion looks pretty mild...so far only like-mided people with no name calling, threats, violence. Yup, pretty boring stuff. ;) As long as any discussion stays civil, I don't have a problem with it. Besides, since none of you are voting for her, I can enlist you all as supporters should I decide to run in '04. It could become a runoff between Gore, the inventor of the internet, and Jeber, the bane of the internet.

Ooops, I was just reminded.......as a resident alien, I can't run for Pres. Drat! Can I still run for class clown, or is Gore going to challenge me on that one too? ;)

Well she can run, but there would be no way she would get elected - too many people have had it with the clintons. Personally I would not be able to say until she stated her goals and plans. I will vote for who is best for the country, which party they belong to does not matter to me, but than I have favored the Dem. Party more than the Rep. Party.

jbredmound

I look back on my Presidential voting record (thanks to Havnblast), and find that I am unpredictable. I can predict, however, that I would vote for Jeber over Hillary. She is a very bright woman, but she is a circa 60's "big govt" type, and a bit shrill, to boot.

She is currently the senator of my home state (NY). I didn't vote for her when she ran for senator. The only positive I see in HC running for president is that she will no longer be my senator. I certianly would not vote for her if she ran for president. I hope she runs. Runs faaaaaaaar away! :blink:

Eric Legge

Since Nixon, you've had an accident-prone stand-in, a peanut farmer, a B-movie actor, a nowhere man, a philandering shyster, and now a half-wit as the President in quick succession, but I reckon that you'll be hitting a new low if Hilary Clinton, the feminist, makes it to the White House.The days of the likes of Eisenhower, Kennedy, LBJ, and Nixon, seem to be well and truly over.In spite of Watergate, Nixon was a classy, but unlucky politician. Eric,http://www.legge40.freeserve.co.uk/BuyerBeware.htm

ABSOLUTELY !! IRREVOCABLY !! UNDENIABLY !! NO WAY !! NO HOW !! NEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately looking back over my extensive voting record ( I have been voting for 49 years now ) I am afraid however HC will probably be the first Female President of our great country .And also most likely the downfall of it. The reason I say this is because I have never in my 49 voting years voted for a successfull candidate . So in short when and if she does decide to run I just may abstain from voting for the first time in my life .

JEBER FOR PRESIDENT!!Or did I read somewhere that he is actually an alien and isn't eligible to run for president?  :lol:
I Knew you were part of the advance team! I even said it in another thread! First, Camp David could NOT be renamed "the Water Cooler"!2nd, San Diego is NOT going to accept being the "Western White House" (The NIMBY, or not-in-my-back-yard phenomenon)3rd, he would NEVER be able to keep a straight face in a Presidential debate!4th, he had "crypto" clearances, so the CIA would NEVER put up with him running for President (he knows too much).And last but not least, electing Jeber President would be a total waste of a perfectly good music store manager. Where are your priorities??????

JB - You did a great job showing why not. You also left off possible funny farm resident.AnywayJeber for President and Vice PresidentAfter all, he does seem to have multiple personalities!+++++++++++++++++++++++Jeber Campaign Committee Member

JB - You did a great job showing why not.  You also left off possible funny farm resident.AnywayJeber for President and Vice PresidentAfter all, he does seem to have multiple personalities!+++++++++++++++++++++++Jeber Campaign Committee Member
Et tu, Teacher?Anyway, if he were to run, I am torn between Norman Schwartzkopf and Jim Carry as his running mates. Either would have their advantages.Or Jesse Ventura...or Sting...Dr Dean Odell?

Martini Lover

Just watched Hilary on the "KING" show. (Not sure whether it was Larry or Stephen) and she was looking goooooooood. At Fifty Six she is either creating a shortage of makeup on the east coast, or else she's being cozy with a some face doctor. Honest! No martini's for me tonight.....................but then, if I haven't been drinking any martini's, what was I doing watching that c**p? B) Confused as ever!

Jeber for President and Vice PresidentAfter all, he does seem to have multiple personalities!+++++++++++++++++++++++Jeber Campaign Committee Member
Jeber was last seen in a caucus with his supporters (personalities) thinking of catchy campaign slogans. I think "Vote for Jeber and you get all of us" is winning.Ken

After exhaustive research, I have discovered the prohibition against aliens running for office only applies to those from another country on this planet. This means I could run, if I decide to do so. All of me is reconsidering our bid for office, and should reach a decision soon. Stand by for further announcements.