Find box

Stonegiant

Why does my find box keep popping up when I type the word "I'll". It didn't just do it here, but it does it on other forums. I've tried it several times here, but I can't reproduce it. Just on other forums.

The problem here is that both ' and / trigger Find As You Type (FAYT). However, FAYT is (obviously) not supposed to be activated when typing in a text box. I've seen this several times, but it's seemingly impossible to reproduce. It just goes away after a while, with no explanation.They can't fix the problem if they don't know how to find it.

Stonegiant, exactly the same problem here. Drives me insane at times. But after installing a new HD (300GB Seagate for $85...hehe) and reloading Windows on it along with all my software, the problem has ceased, for good I hope.It actually had me jumping over to Opera to make forum posts for a while.

(300GB Seagate for $85...hehe)
You got that one from Tiger Direct too? I am having a hard time filling it up in preperation for my deployment. :thumbsup: