another question concerning computer batteries

mtbarbee

This is one more question regarding my failing desktop battery. i have been to half dozen battery sites and cant find which battery my Pavillion 7920 takes. Call me lazy, but my unit is situated inside a built-in book space that it's not that easy to crack the case. That was my next objective if I didnt get any help today from the forum. does anyone have a HP Pavillion 7920 and know what battery it takes? I'm speaking about the one on the motherboard. I heard that most desk tops take a CR2032. but the sales rep at batteries.com says They are not the same and can be one of 5 or 6. And I got the same answer from another site, too. Obviously they don't have a search list to look up a certain computer model number and see what it is. Can anyone help me with this before I have to take apart book case twice. Especially during the holidays when live-in love wants house looking perfect at all times for the unexpected company. Thank you so much for taking an interest. Please. Help me!

That's the page I was looking for. Thanks so much. It's the type batt. I thought it would be but battery.com just wouldn't say so. It seems to be a very relevant batt.