Firefox loves cookies

zlim

...so much in fact that no matter how many times I run through the list and selectively delete the ones I don't want, they keep coming back!I cleared the cache and for a moment I thought I finally got rid of the cookies I didn't want but nope, they are all back.What am I doing wrong?I had a great handle on cookies in IE with Jason Levine's little program Cookie Jar. If I can't get this sorted out in Firefox, I may have to resort to going back to IE or MyIE2. :teehee:

Have you tried going to "Exceptions" under where the cookies are listed and adding the ones (to block) that you want to get rid of?

I didn't want to block cookies from most of the sites - I just wanted to remove them until my next visit.After trying different combinations of clicking things, I finally found a method that works for me. After I remove the cookies that I don't want, I have to clear the cache. If I don't clear the cache, the cookies come back.