The Slack Book

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

The Slackware Documentation Project has created an ePub book that is a downloadable version of Alan Hicks' Slack Book Revised project. I created the cover for the book. :)

You can download it here...

http://docs.slackwar...7_09-32-26.epub

Here's a pic of the cover for you to admire without having to download the entire e-book. :)

BUJwjJk.png

• Like 1

securitybreach

Awesome!!! I have been watching your contribution as I subscribed to Slackdocs Digest when you joined the team.

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

I haven't made many contributions lately. I did get a promotion from Senior Editor to an Admin, though.

---

from the Staff page at docs.slackware.com:

Who are the people that are running docs.slackware.com?

• Like 3

V.T. Eric Layton

Yeah, it's an honor and kinda' humbling to have my name on that list with some of those Slackware legends. I wonder what Bruno would have thought about this. He probably wouldn't have been surprised at all. He predicted that I'm make a good Slacker long before I even knew it. ;)

Edited by V.T. Eric Layton
  • Like 3

I haven't posted in a long while but still follow along....thanks for the epub!... Thumbing through it right now. I've been away from Slackware for a few years now but would like to get back to using it again. My plan is to install to my lappy which has Archbang installed and dual boot. I haven't messed with LILO in years. I'll have to read up and make notes so I don't hose Archbangs grub.....

Have a great weekend all!

• Like 1

securitybreach

I haven't posted in a long while but still follow along....thanks for the epub!... Thumbing through it right now. I've been away from Slackware for a few years now but would like to get back to using it again. My plan is to install to my lappy which has Archbang installed and dual boot. I haven't messed with LILO in years. I'll have to read up and make notes so I don't hose Archbangs grub.....

Have a great weekend all!

Welcome back man, I was wondering what happened to ya.

• Like 1