- Improved security and DDOS attack protection.
- Server caching and redundancy
- Fewer spambots
- Faster loading
- Lower bandwidth usage.
It was easy enough:
- Sign up for a Cloudflare account and get an API key.
- Set up Wordpress with a Cloudflare plugin and add in the API key.
- Get your Host Provider to switch your DNS servers over to those Cloudflare provides.
It'll take 48 hours to get everything working but in the meantime, I still see my website so it's available. I'll report back if I see any improvement in speed.