• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 23,957 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:38 AM

Last week I spoke at LinuxCon North America 2014 in Chicago, which was also my first LinuxCon. I really enjoyed the conference, and it was a privilege to take part and contribute. I'll be returning to work with some useful ideas from talks and talking with attendees.

I included my latest Linux performance observability tools diagram, which I keep updated here:

Posted Image

But I was really excited to share some new diagrams, which are all in the slides:

I gave a similar talk two years ago at SCaLE11x, where I covered performance observability tools. This time, I covered observability, benchmarking, and tuning tools, providing a more complete picture of the performance tools landscape. I hope these help you in a similar way, when you move from observability to performing load tests with benchmarks, and finally tuning the system.

http://www.linux.com...e-from-netflix-
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/G+ Profile/Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users