Calling all Highlanders, this is your chance to test your knowledge of another Winter Holiday, Festivus!
1. What is the official date of Festivus?
A. There is no official date
B. December 25th
C. July 4th
D. December 23rd
2. Why did Frank Costanza choose an unadorned aluminum pole as his Festivus icon?
A. He found tinsel distracting
B. He marvelled at the strength to weight ratio of aluminum
C. A pole requires no decorations
D. All of the above
3. Who was Elaine's date at the Costanza Festivus dinner?
B. Two Bookies
D. Denim Vest Guy
4. What was the quaint nickname for Jerry's girlfriend in the Seinfeld Festivus episode?
B. Close Talker
C. Low Talker
5. How many Festivus Miracles did Kramer manifest during the Seinfeld Festivus episode?
Winner gets choice of one of the following:
• ESET Smart Security for Windows
• ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows
• ESET Cybersecurity Pro for Mac OS X
• ESET Cybersecurity for Mac OS X
• ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux Desktop
• ESET Mobile Security for Android
Prize winners will need to provide a valid e-mail address and first and last name to be given to the software vendor for providing the license key and any necessary instructions.
Highlanders are only eligible to win one contest in the SNF Holiday Celebration. In the event the winner cannot use any of the licenses included in the package, they can gift it to a family member or friend. Contest winners will be contacted via PM (Private Message) to obtain the needed information.
All entries must be posted no later than the 12th day of Christmas, January 6, 2014 (this is to give folks that are too busy or traveling to visit the forums during The Holidays a chance to win too), after which time any additional replies will not be considered.
Admins and Mods are not eligible to play.