Perfection improved !!

abarbarian

I thought that the Big Mac was the high point of perfection in modern food and could never be surpassed.

I was wrong.

Here is the perfect modern food offering,

Delicious or repulsive? You be the judge

and

Hello everyone, today I’m going to show you how to make a

an here is a sneak preview for those who hate following links,

Hng6ZcNh.png

:whistling:

V.T. Eric Layton

UMMMMMM! My arteries are hardening just looking at the pictures. I'll take three to go.

Ugly_fat_man_picture-_funfry.jpg

I don't like Big Macs and I would never eat whatever that fried concoction is!

Don't get me wrong, I eat things that are not the best. I love and eat pizza more than I should.

V.T. Eric Layton

I don't like Big Macs and I would never eat whatever that fried concoction is!

Don't get me wrong, I eat things that are not the best. I love and eat pizza more than I should.

I wouldn't eat that carp above either. I was just kidding above. I'm actually a relatively unimaginative non-risk-taking eater. I like it simple... meat, potatoes, pastas, rice, gravy, bread, cheeses, etc. I was a bad boy today, actually. I went out and got me some pizza that I had been craving for a few weeks. It was yummy. Cheap, too.... Li'l Caesar's Pizza-Pizza deal - two large, one-topping pies for $10.

YUM!

Little-Caesars-Pizza-Logo.jpg

V.T. Eric Layton

Pizza is the perfect meal. It has all the essential food groups --> grains (the flour in the crust), vegetables (tomato sauce), meat protein (pepperoni, sausage, etc.), and dairy (the cheese). It just don't get no better than that. ;)

slide-2.jpg

I'll pay for it, though. I'll have heart burn and reflux for two or three days. Worth it, though. :)

• Like 1

UMMMMMM! My arteries are hardening just looking at the pictures. I'll take three to go.

Ugly_fat_man_picture-_funfry.jpg

Thats my boy :clap:

N.B. This thread was started as a cynical satirical swipe at all modern food offerings. ie. just my weird sense of humour. :whistling: