Pale Moon Version 28.5.0 Released

Corrine

Pale Moon has been updated to version 28.5.0. This is a major development and bugfix update.

Update: To get the update now, select "Help" from the Pale Moon menu at the upper left of the browser window. Click "About Pale Moon" and "Check for Updates". However, with the change to the redesign of the "About box" in this update, when the next update is released, you'll find a "Check for updates" menu entry:

GGdDGUJ.jpg

Release Notes

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Wow! I'm really getting to like PaleMoon. I may have to make it my default browser pretty soon. I just need to set it up with all my Firefox extensions and addons (or comparable ones) and it'll be ready to go.

For the first time ever, I updated an app in Slackware via the app's interface. One-click upgrade in PaleMoon worked like a champ. Normally, I have to download the source package and install it manually in Slackware. Not this time. That's is VERY COOL! I've gotten lazier in my dotage. ;)

Thank you, Corrine for the update news! :)

• Like 1