raymac64 - Newest MVP

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Congrats to Ray! He's being honored by his peers for his wonderful presence here at Scots; always a considerate, informative, and entertaining poster.

• Like 7

Thanks guys. I don't know what I did to deserve it, but I'll take it. Maybe new posters will think I'm more authoritative when I try to help them, :harhar:

• Like 3

securitybreach

Just pretend that you know what you are talking about. If you use big words, they will never know the difference.. :th_1sm330office-work:

• Like 4

V.T. Eric Layton

A profoundly accurate summary of the situation to which he was referring. Astounding, indeed.

See? I sound smarter already. ;)

• Like 2

Congratulations!

Anyone who can get Lillian straightened out, at least for a short time until she does something silly, can certainly help anyone who comes here for help.

• Like 4

V.T. Eric Layton

Congratulations!

Anyone who can get Lillian straightened out, at least for a short time until she does something silly, can certainly help anyone who comes here for help.

HA! Good point! We should have made him an Admin with that skill set. ;)

• Like 2

Sadly, my old friend Lillian is not well these days. She has been diagnosed with lung cancer, and has had to undergo chemotherapy. Her prognosis isn't that good- she's in her late 70s. I am more gentle with her problems than ever.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
Cluttermagnet

Belated congratulations, Ray! You have helped me a lot over the years.

I love that you like to tinker with the older hardware, as I do...

Clutter

• Like 2

abarbarian

Belated congratulations, from me too.If anyone asks about desktop wallpapers I'll send them your way for advice on the nicest looking nature wallpapers. :Laie_95:

• Like 1