facebook privacy claim - no user expects it.

crp

securitybreach

Facebook is one of the worse companies on the internet but not having a single source but this obscure website is not very believable in this day and age. I found two links with that text and both are pointing to the same website. It's been 1 day since it was posted so it would of been reposted for sure by now if it were accurate.

securitybreach

Now, Zuckerburg has basically said the same thing in the past but not in recent times that I know of.

Facebook is one of the worse companies on the internet but not having a single source but this obscure website is not very believable in this day and age. I found two links with that text and both are pointing to the same website. It's been 1 day since it was posted so it would of been reposted for sure by now if it were accurate.

bloomberg comes right up to it but doesn't quite say it. I wonder why. As to why it hasn't been picked up by anyone else - don't know. Law360 is not a sketchy outfit. Maybe it is deemed as 'dog bites man'?