the Value of One

Guest LilBambi

Guest LilBambi

The Value of One is a powerful thing. People who realize that for one reason or another, they can make a difference in the lives of others.

Over time I hope to add many such people from history who proved that the Value of One is a powerful thing. That one person really can make a huge difference in the lives of others.

Recently I was introduced to one such person, a woman who passed away May 12, 2008.

Irena Sendler – Valiant Lady! - ValueOfOne.us Blog

And here's one that I actually met in my youth when she came to speak at our church at the Jersey Shore:

Corrie ten Boom and The Hiding Place - ValueOfOne.us Blog

If you know of anyone that we should consider for this blog of encouragement, please post here are use the Contact Us form on the blog.

Thoughts in general appreciated here or in comments on the blog!

Edited by LilBambi

Inspiring write-ups about very brave people. Just an FYI: there are two places in the Corrie ten Boom piece referring to WWI Nazi occupied Holland. I think that may be a typo that should read WWII Nazi occupied Holland (final para and also fourth para from the end).

Guest LilBambi

Thanks! I will fix that right away! Much appreciated!

And thank you ... I think it is important to have encouragement in our lives; that we can make a difference in a sea of people ... one person at a time in the Value of One.