Upgrade video card

Greyhound

I am going to upgrade my video card. I now have a diamond 770. I am running a P3, 500mhz, with 384mb ram. I don't want to spend a lot but am thinking about a Radeon 9200, or 9200SE. I will be setting screen to 1024x768. 17" Nec Multisync LCD 1700M+. Would like to know if that is a good choice and if most of the brands are compatible? Thanks :unsure:

Those are almost the same specs as my computer including processor & RAM. I'm using a NEC Multisync 97F CRT, but have been happy with my Radeon 9000 card.

I just bought a Radeon 9200SE for someone else's machine (which, apparently, stands for Slow Edition, but seems to work great for racing games). It runs NFS Porsche Unleashed *very* nicely, as well as NFS Underground pretty well too. If you want my opinion, the 9200SE is a pretty good value card for a decent price (paid $90 CAD for it). Oh, and it does multi-mon too if you've got one CRT and one LCD with DV in.