Winxp & Epson Fx-85

ablediver

I have an Epson FX-85 impact printer. I am now using WinXP and its driver. Does anyone know how I can change the line advance adjustment? Its present setting will not let me locate the forms properly and I am making a mess of it. I only print this one form on this printer. Thank you for any information that can be provided. Ablediver

I have an Epson FX-85 impact printer.    I am now using WinXP  and its driver.    Does anyone know how I can change the line advance adjustment?    Its present setting will not let me locate the forms properly and I am making a mess of it.  I only print this one form on this printer. Thank you for any information that can be provided. Ablediver
I checked Epsons site and they do not have an XP driver for your printer. They say they will continue to develope drivers for their printers though. But considering that model came out about 15 years ago I think it will be way down on their list. As with a lot of the drivers XP uses for hardware it is a generic driver that gives basic functionality. It will not give you the full features your printer is capable of. Hopefully someone else has found a workaround.