Laptop's mouse pad lost it's tapping feature in PCLOS' Ful

onederer

This suddenly happened. I was tapping on the mouse keypad, and then the tapping feature suddenly disappeared.Now, I just installed PCLOS's Full Monty into another hard drive, and again, there is no tapping feature. It's missing! The mouse travels on the keypad with no problems. But to select something, I have to use the left button. This also applies to scrolling. I have to hold down the left button when my finger scrolls across the mouse pad. My keypad, on it's right side, has a special surface area where I can scroll up/down, or left and right along the bottom.Question! How do I resurrect the dead laptop's scrolling feature? It looks like a bug to me! 2 different separate installations in 2 different hard drives, and this thing happens. I tried the different normal things in the control panel, but found nothing for diagnostics (in the past, this was a common feature offered when setting up the mouse, one could tap the surface, and click the button, and see a feed-back on the screen).Anyone know how to revive that feature again? :teehee: