Strange entry in event logs

dinterex

:'( Was going thru my event logs and found one was listed as "remote control", that said----www.HEH10688282@msn.net has established connection, or, has disconnected!---I tried to email to this IP but got a warning, and email that said this could not be delivered, cannot connect to server!!! This went on for 3 days then received postmaster notification that email could not be delivered!!Does anyone have any ideas???Thanks, Dave

nlinecomputers

What OS is this running?Are you running any firewalls, anti-virus programs, or malware/spyware programs?I would goto http://housecall.trendmicro.com and do a full online scan for viruses and other trojans.Next I would go to http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm and do the entire protocal and then post your hijackthis log in this thread and use the CODE markers to quote the log here.

:D Was going thru my event logs and found one was listed as "remote control", that said----www.HEH10688282@msn.net has established connection, or, has disconnected!---I tried to email to this IP but got a warning, and email that said this could not be delivered, cannot connect to server!!!  This went on for 3 days then received postmaster notification that email could not be delivered!!Does anyone have any ideas???Thanks, Dave
This does not look Kosher. Suggest you turn off remote connections until you figure out the cause of this. Go to Control Panel-System-Remote and uncheck "Allow users to connect remotely to this computer".