Welcome to James M. Fisher

Scot

I'd like to take a quick moment to introduce our newest SFNL Forums moderator, James M. Fisher. James is a Microsoft MVP and also a frequenter of my friend, James Eshelman's, excellent website and forums, at http://www.aumha.orgJames, I hope you don't mind that I'm linking to your MVP home page to help introduce you:http://windowstalk.org/We are very proud to introduce James as our newest Windows & Microsoft mod. He's extremely knowledgeable, and also someone who knows how to answer a question. Besides, he's into naval ships (which I think are cool too).Welcome aboard, James!-- Scot

Guest Paracelsus

Howdy James!!Don't know how I missed this thread yesterday :D Welcome Aboard(You can disregard the PM I sent earlier :o )

James M. Fisher
haven't logged on in a couple of days....  so... didn't see the good news!Congrat's!
Thanks Temmu! (Two days is like a week in Internet time, eh?)

• 4 weeks later...
James M. Fisher
James Fisher has been a great help to me before.Welcome :o
Why, thanks! (Long time no see in the "other place", my friend!) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Manny Carvalho

I'm a bit late to this thread but I have to keep up with my friend James. This looks like a nice place. I hope you enjoy it here and have a fun time.

SonicDragon
I hope you enjoy it here and have a fun time.
We hope the same way about you. Having two MVPs certainly won't hurt :thumbsup:

James M. Fisher
We hope the same way about you. Having two MVPs certainly won't hurt :thumbsup:
I'll work on him, don't worry! :P

SonicDragon
QUOTE (SonicDragon @ Jul 1 2004, 10:27 PM)We hope the same way about you. Having two MVPs certainly won't hurt wink.gifI'll work on him, don't worry!
Oh boy... i think i'm loosing it. Now i'm really confused. Where's the post where my quote is... and where is the post that my quote was about?!

The board has been dropping postings of late. I experienced it in another thread earlier in the week. Not sure whether it was the upgrade, the new software or the current hosts problem.

• 1 month later...

Congratulations!! James,I'm WAY! behind on the accolades, and I'm sorry I missed the post. :) :P From what I've seen here at Scot's Forum's, Moderatorship is not bestowed on the undeserving, and I think you will be part of an already excellent team. ;) I hope the remuneration negotiations were equitable, and your contract of appointment is for a long time. :D :lol: B) :lol: :teehee: :lol: Ozi.

James M. Fisher
Congratulations!! James,I'm WAY! behind on the accolades, and I'm sorry I missed the post.  :)  :P  From what I've seen here at Scot's Forum's, Moderatorship is not bestowed on the undeserving, and I think you will be part of an already excellent team. ;) I hope the remuneration negotiations were equitable, and your contract of appointment is for a long time. :D  :lol:  :teehee:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Ozi.
Thanks, Ozi! I hope to be around awhile myself. You keep up the good work here too! B)

James M. Fisher
James!!You've been "Unpinned"!!
Huh? :thumbsup:
Does this mean you're free to date once again?? ;)  :o
Take a number. Line forms on the left. Thank you.