To All of You...

V.T. Eric Layton

My (first) Twelve Days with Linux

To the tune of: The Twelve Days of Christmas

On my first day with Linux, my admin gave to me a password and a login ID

On my second day with Linux my admin gave to me two new commands and a password and a login ID

On my third day with Linux my admin gave to me three man pages, two new commands, and a password and a login ID

On my fourth day with Linux my admin gave to me four privileges, three man pages, two new commands and a password and a login ID

On my fifth day with Linux my admin gave to me five cron jobs, four privileges, three man pages, two new commands and a password and a login ID

On my sixth day with Linux my admin gave to me six Linux servers, five cron jobs, four privileges, three man pages, two new commands and a password and a login ID

On my seventh day with Linux my admin gave to me seven real cool shell scripts, six Linux servers, five cron jobs, four privileges, three man pages, two new commands and a password and a login ID

On my eighth day with Linux my admin gave to me eight weeks of backups, seven real cool shell scripts, six Linux servers, five cron jobs, four privileges, three man pages, two new commands and a password and a login ID

On my ninth day with Linux my admin gave to me nine virtual servers, eight weeks of backups, seven real cool shell scripts, six Linux servers, five cron jobs, four privileges, three man pages, two new commands and a password and a login ID

On my tenth day with Linux my admin gave to me ten security tips, nine virtual servers, eight weeks of backups, seven real cool shell scripts, six Linux servers, five cron jobs, four privileges, three man pages, two new commands and a password and a login ID

On my eleventh day with Linux my admin gave to me eleven command line tips,

ten security tips, nine virtual servers, eight weeks of backups, seven real cool shell scripts, six Linux servers, five cron jobs, four privileges, three man pages, two new commands and a password and a login ID

On my twelfth day with Linux my admin gave to me twelve tools for troubleshooting, eleven command line, ten security tips, nine virtual servers, eight weeks of backups, seven real cool shell scripts, six Linux servers, five cron jobs, four privileges, three man pages, two new commands and a password and a login ID

https://www.networkworld.com/article/3151076/linux/merry-linux-to-you.html

christmas-carol-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 3