New Sober Variant

teacher

Have you seen this one lately? I have started getting "notices" that this one has been sent from my email to accounts I have never heard of. It looks like it is spoofing addresses from infected address books and making its rounds. It was suppose to have started in Europe on Friday. I have seen three notices so far. All from an account I don't use anywhere on the Internet but only with Family that are not too smart. Makes me wonder who is infected or has a friend that is infected. http://www.desktoppipeline.com/53700996I guess it is a good time to check out your computers and make sure your virus definitions are up to date. :P

All from an account I don't use anywhere on the Internet but only with Family that are not too smart. Makes me wonder who is infected or has a friend that is infected.
Maybe it's one of the "family" members (or friend) that's not too smart, and click on anything that's thrown at them ! But that's where the 'teacher' comes in, right ? :w00t:Sorry Julia, but you left the door open on that one... :P :P

Believe me, I have worked on this one for years. I have no idea on this one because the main culprit who sends me email on this one has been on the road for a month so I suspect it is one of her friends that is infected. Family tech support only goes so far!