>>> A friendly reminder . . . . !!!

Bruno

Once a year I ask your attention for the The Linux Counter and updating your subscribtion by simply logging in at least once a year . . . . Here is last years thread that explains why:http://forums.scotsnewsletter.com/index.ph...wtopic=7380&hl=Also there are a few words on http://www.tuxmagazine.com/node/1000149Thanks !:unsure: Bruno

• 6 months later...

Jut pulling up this thread again to remind you to log into the counter at least once a year !!!!!B) Bruno

OOPS BrunoHad to re registerNumber is 412402and shoot this keyboard is giving me palpitations in XP Number key gives me £ and @ key gives "Yet NOT in LinuxGremilins??? :wacko: :P :( Cheers for YearsColin :whistling:

Edited by kamicota

Man...I would love to see the numbers if all Linux users registered...you know there has to be a ton of unregistered users out there. Not to mention,it would be some stats to place to driver developers to show there is a great need for them to produce linux drivrers.. :whistling:

Some of us can never remember our user names/passwords every six months. :whistling: I know I have it somewhere and will find it. I was only in there about four months ago updating everything so maybe I am up to date anyway. :wacko:

Guest LilBambi

Thanks for the reminder Bruno!!!Had a couple months to go (before the year was up) to do it, but no time like the present!As you say, as long as we log in at least one a year, good to go ... had to change my blog address anyway! Thanks again!:)

Edited by LilBambi

Bruno, strange problem--I got an invalid certificate message from Konqueror when I tried to log on to the linux counter site. Certificate State: Certificate signing authority is unknown or invalidOnce I continued, I got a message from the counter site that I was running without cookies enabled and that some things might not work correctly. Konqueror on this machine is set to Only accept cookies from originating server and Automatically accept session cookies. That doesn't amount to running without cookies to me. Any idea what might be going on? :icon8:EDIT: Same thing (with slightly different wording) when I try the site with firefox.

Edited by ebrke

Bruno, strange problem--I got an invalid certificate message from Konqueror when I tried to log on to the linux counter site. Certificate State: Certificate signing authority is unknown or invalidOnce I continued, I got a message from the counter site that I was running without cookies enabled and that some things might not work correctly. Konqueror on this machine is set to Only accept cookies from originating server and Automatically accept session cookies. That doesn't amount to running without cookies to me. Any idea what might be going on? :icon8:EDIT: Same thing (with slightly different wording) when I try the site with firefox.
Hi Elizabeth . . . I had the same . . . the certificate and the funny cookies message ( though I have Galeon set to accept cookies from the counter . . . . )That is why I mailed the webmaster<at>counter.li<dot>org to let him know he maybe should have a look at the issues. :wacko: BrunoPS: You're all welcome . . . I will try to bump up the same thread again next year :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Just logged in yesterday again. ;) I couldn't find my old credentials so I think their lost. That probably happened during some ISP switch at where I had no internet connection. B)