Happy Birthday Scot

Big Jeff

Guest Paracelsus
B) Many Happy Returns of the Day B) "We Baked You a Birthday CakeIf You get a Tummy AcheAnd You Moan and Groan in WoeDon't Forget... We Told You So"*!! :blink: B)(Scot... I just couldn't resist getting back at ya for the "Puke Face" incident) * From "Half Baked Icemen" - The Three Stooges

Thank you all! I appreciate it. The older I get, the more I wish you could have birthdays without getting older. :blink: Now we'll just have to wait and see what Cyndy got me for my birthday. I asked for a pick-up truck (because, I don't know why because). But, um, somehow I'm guessing it'll be something, ah, less ... expensive.Although we got really good news on our taxes this year. Our tax guy called yesterday and gave me an amazing B-Day present. I'm still smiling.What I learned: Sometimes it's a really good thing to have a side business like the newsletter that isn't in the black. Although, apparently what really saved our butts tax-wise this year was that neither Cyndy nor I have gotten around to changing employer withholding from "single" to "married." Even though we've been married for quite a while now.So maybe the takeaway is that sometimes laziness pays off. Although I know any of you tax experts out there will be telling me we could have been making interest on the withholding. What can I say? I like good surprises.-- Scot

Wow!45 years old... That's 1/3 of the way to 135! Remember when you started driving at 15 - wasn't that long ago... You were only 1/3 of the way to NOW!Time does keep marching on... and on... and on...Happy birthday :blink: d|:^)Dick

The older I get, the more I wish you could have birthdays without getting older.
Scot--On your birthday, you don't get a year older--you get one year more mature and one year wiser! Well--that's what my father-in-law used to say anyway.

Guest LilBambi

Happy Birthday Scot ... better late than never :)That's what I get for not checking every nook and cranny for new message Topics! :rolleyes:

Guest ComputerBob

Happy Birthday, Scot!You know it's a funny thing, but our generation ages faster than our parents! When I was a year old, I was 1/25th the age of my mother.When I was 25, I was 1/2 the age of my mother.Now, I'm almost 2/3 the age of my mother.At this rate, one of these days, I'll be older than my mother! :rolleyes:

Guest ComputerBob
ComputerBob --Sounds like there's hope yet ! :)  B)  :P  ;)  :)  :)  :(  :)  :D  :)  ;)  :P  B)
A rope net? Why would I need a rope net?I just don't understand you young whippersnappers! :( :) :(