Linux Counter Closed

securitybreach

securitybreach

Yeah... but it was fun! :)

That was my thoughts as well. They could of emailed people so that they could have a chance to export their info.

• Like 1

securitybreach

Was there really any point to the past few years?

I have been updating my entries every time I get a new machine. I just updated my entry less than a month ago for my new Ryzen build so yeah, people used it.

V.T. Eric Layton

There was a time, when I was proud to have the counter number in my sigs on boards around the Net. It's sad that she didn't make an open plea for some help regarding server time, etc. Judging from her blog, though, she's been involved in other pursuits and experiencing major life changes. More power to her! I hope all goes well for her. As for the Linux Counter Project... oh, well. Nothing lasts forever.

• Like 2

Little bit more information here,

https://www.transmensch.de/linuxcounter-project-closed/

I have not the power anymore to further maintain this project. You know, your support to my person and my transition was absolutely awesome. But I had absolutely no help or support with developing and maintaining this project. There were nearly no donations at all over the years, I had to pay everything (server and such) by myself. And nobody tried to help me with the administration or the maintaining. And thus, as already calmly announced on facebook, I will now close this project.

:breakfast: