Penguin Tales

Bruno - we need to give you something to do. It is obvious you have too much time on your hands to put together a screen shot like that :D I love it.Oh, I see it is one of those gardens where you only have to mow a small circle and everything else is designed to look like it never needs touching? Did you do that on purpose so you could tie your self to your computer? Only thing is, as you listen to the music do you set up a fan so you can feel the breeze?

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• BarryB

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Teach ! :)

Only thing is, as you listen to the music do you set up a fan so you can feel the breeze?
The next song after ¨Blowin´ in the wind¨ will be ¨Shelter from the storm¨ ( yes I am a Dylan fan :) )
Oh, I see it is one of those gardens where you only have to mow a small circle and everything else is designed to look like it never needs touching?
You did see that one right, I love the garden, but hate the hard labor !
Bruno - we need to give you something to do. It is obvious you have too much time on your hands to put together a screen shot like that
Just come over to the All Things Linux side of the forum Teach and give us some interesting posts ! :) :) :) Bruno

Just come over to the All Things Linux side of the forum Teach and give us some interesting posts ! 
I know where I don't belong. Don't know a thing about Linux and without a desire to put it on a machine I only get amazed and confused by reading the posts. :)

I´m in tears Julia, when will we see eachother again then ?  :( B)  Bruno
I don't know. I can't remember if I left you in Italy or France? ;)

It was in France Julia . . . . . . I remember it like it was yesterday ! :(Ofcourse, I could come over here at the watercooler more often . . . . . but for a penguin like me this watercooler is not a very obvious place to hang out: I miss the bucket of ice ! Julia, there is no ice here at the watercooler, can you imagine ? Maybe if you speak to Jeber. . . . . some kind words, softly in his ear. . . . mayby I could get a large bucket of ice here at the ¨cooler¨ ! ;) B) Bruno

GolfProRM

Yuck... sappy love stories!! B) ;) :( :( Maybe you two should get a room somewhere? Maybe in the test forum :(

What were your PC hours again Ryan ? Haven´t you got your max yet ? :DSure you´re just jealous, aren´t you ? B) Bruno

GolfProRM
What were your PC hours again Ryan ? Haven´t you got your max yet ? :DSure you´re just jealous, aren´t you ? B) Bruno
lol... don't you remember??? I AM A COMPUTER! :( I'm locked in 24/7 :DJealous... I suppose... it's hard not to be attracted to teacher :( With a picture like that (see avatar), how could anyone resist??? :( ;) :(

how could anyone resist ?
Glad you agree Ryan ! At least we have someting in common. Now buzz off, and leave us alone . . . . I started this thread . . . . . B) :( ;) :( Bruno

GolfProRM
how could anyone resist ?
Now buzz off, and leave us alone
Buzz off??? What do you think I am, a bumblebee???

GolfProRM

looks like we scared off poor Julia... maybe two guys was more than she could handle B) :( Okay Bruno, you win... since you started this, if she comes back, she's yours :( ;)

All right guys, I do have to stop and teach a class every now and again. They might become suspicious if my Internet activity is too high during my only class I teach that is not on the computers! B)

Maybe if you speak to Jeber. . . . . some kind words, softly in his ear. . . . mayby I could get a large bucket of ice here at the ¨cooler¨  ! B) :(  Bruno
Pssst JeberPssst JeberPssst JeberPssst JeberPssst JeberPssst JeberPssst JeberI guess whispering in his ear did not work. ;)

RyanDid the bad boy run you away?Should he sit in the corner and do a time out? Without his computer? B)

GolfProRM
Should he sit in the corner and do a time out?  Without his computer? ;)
I don't know... that just might be enough to kill him... I'm not sure he could go 5 minutes without his computer. :( B)

Well, we would not want to institute any cruel and unusual punishment. Guess he can come out now. ;) Now with 11 - 13 average posts a day, I don't know if I can keep up with you guys. This might just be too fast of a crowd for me! B)

GolfProRM

Well you have a job that actually means something B) And may even have some real-world (not the show) benefit! ;) You're excused from not being able to catch up with us :( Personally, I think you're doing fine... :(

GolfProRM
Should I be wary of a penquin that rocks back and forth and wants to be punished?
Definitely... I'd be scared!!!!! B) :( ;)

RMI just caught Bruno over in Linux flirting with LilBambi! The fickle finger of fate! Guess you just can't trust those French men!

GolfProRM
RMI just caught Bruno over in Linux flirting with LilBambi!  The fickle finger of fate!  Guess you just can't trust those French men!
No doubt... Stick to the real men... The Americans B)

RMI just caught Bruno over in Linux flirting with LilBambi!  The fickle finger of fate!  Guess you just can't trust those French men!
It wasn´t me Julia, . . it wasn´t me. . . . . . you know, we penguins all look the same . . . . . . . ;) B) Bruno

Guess you just can't trust those French men!
Julia, didn´t you tell me at our last ¨rendez-vous¨ that your husband was French too ?? ;) B) :( Bruno