#1 OFFLINE   crp

crp

Discussion Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,178 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 09:10 PM

:'( :download: major bummer.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. ~C. S. Lewis

#2 ONLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 24,659 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 09:21 PM

What was it?
Posted ImagePosted Image
Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#3 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 21,767 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 11:10 PM

View Postsecuritybreach, on 31 May 2019 - 09:21 PM, said:

What was it?

https://www.tekthing.com/about-1

#4 ONLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 24,659 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 09:37 AM

View PostV.T. Eric Layton, on 31 May 2019 - 11:10 PM, said:

View Postsecuritybreach, on 31 May 2019 - 09:21 PM, said:

What was it?

https://www.tekthing.com/about-1

Ah ok, I have been a fan of Hak5 for many years now so I have heard them both doing other things just not this particular show.
Posted ImagePosted Image

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#5 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 21,767 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 11:29 AM

I rarely visit any techie sites these days. About the only one I visit semi-regularly is Krebs On Security and once in a while... Ask Leo. :)

#6 ONLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 24,659 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 02:13 PM

View PostV.T. Eric Layton, on 01 June 2019 - 11:29 AM, said:

I rarely visit any techie sites these days. About the only one I visit semi-regularly is Krebs On Security and once in a while... Ask Leo. :)

That's all that I visit. B)
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users