#51 OFFLINE   NRD

NRD

Message Mogul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 10:49 PM

ibe98765, on Aug 24 2004, 09:30 PM, said:

..Therefore, there must be another more reasonable explanation.
Yeah IBE, How about Magic? That fits in as well as your other theories.

I believe that explanation comes down to the QUALITY of the power delivered and the QUALITY of the PSU, not the SIZE of the PSU (in wattage, amperes or whatever)
"Or Whatever?" I'm unfamiliar with that technical term. To make an assertion that the size of the PS in terms of watts or amps has little or nothing to do with system stabilty furthers my contention that you don't have even a basic understanding of the topic.

#52 OFFLINE   NRD

NRD

Message Mogul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 11:01 PM

ibe98765, on Aug 24 2004, 09:45 PM, said:

I don't see what you are having a problem with. Your 1.8 factor is a true "fudge factor", isn't it? There is no science you can quote to back up this figure, is there? And while you have written a lot, you not provided any independt articles or cites to backup your contentions. Which is why I [nicely] call what you write "theoretical posturing's".
Did you miss this link? http://www.extremeov...ly_Guide_2.htmlI guess they are wrong too.  :(  I think I've discovered the problem, You didn't actually read the posts, you just scanned and got miffed  that someone disagreed with you.As an aside, I apologize to those reading for what this has turned into, but I now realize I can't argue with someone who already knows everything.

#53 OFFLINE   GolfProRM

GolfProRM

Mr. Incredible

• Forum MVP
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 11:57 PM

I'm sorry such an innocent question turned into a giant egofest...  Please remember to have more respect for others...  This type of back-and-forth bickering isn't tolerated here.  All of you know better and none of you could put your ego aside for a minute to answer a straightforward question.  I do appreciate those who tried to help, and everyone who was respectful.Topic Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users