Bunch of penguins!

ZoxI don´t know why, but it spreads like wildfire ! ( 007, jbredmound, jong357 and Stryder too )I have no part in this ! :):) Bruno

ZoxI don´t know why, but it spreads like wildfire ! ( 007, jbredmound, jong357 and Stryder too )I have no part in this ! :):) Bruno
Maybe not directly....but you had a BIG part in this!!!! :)

Nice touch Twistedcranium ! ( I did check yours 5 minutes ago, to add it to the list, you must have changed it very recently ! )Love it ! :DB) Bruno

twistedcranium

Actually I have been working on it for a couple of days, but when I saw this thread, I figured I'd toss up what I had so far. I had a heck of time shrinking down the biohazard symbol!

Guest LilBambi

And the Penguin saga continues! LOL!And of course there is that comical animated one I saw in a sig area too.This is too funny! B) B) B) B) B) B)

And the Penguin saga continues! LOL!And of course there is that comical animated one I saw in a sig area too.This is too funny!  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)
Come on, can't you penguin for a day? B)

In the almost words of AC/DC:For those about to Penguin.....We salute you.....
Scary Stryder... And what's really scary is that song is playing on my radio right now!! no joke!

Guest LilBambi

Sorry guys, this little koala stays just as it is ;)I like my little koala ... besides I don't need to be a penguin to love Linux anyway B) ** Moved to the Water Cooler **

Guest LilBambi
Scary Stryder... And what's really scary is that song is playing on my radio right now!! no joke!
LOL! That is ominous Ryan! LOL!Stryder ... your penguins are way too much ... first the studious penguin ... and then a penguin tearing apart your computer! Oh, NO! Hope that it is just tearing out an old pane OS B)

It is a sign Ryan....don't ignore it. The penguin COMPELS you. Succumb to the penguin!!!!!

jbredmound

Hey, Quint! Did you know that the Orca is one of the main Penguin predators. Lot's of chow around here, buddy boy. Keiko this!

[it is a sign Ryan....don't ignore it. The penguin COMPELS you. Succumb to the penguin!!!!!
I WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO THE PENGUIN!!!! I may try to buy the penguin, but i will NEVER succumb to the penguin!!!! In fact, The penguin does not exist and is no threat to me (just ask Jeber)! I just might even give discounts on my software just to keep that non-existant penguin at bay :) ;) The ruthless multi-billionaire ;)

This is the humble beginning of an event that will enter internet history. Generations from now they will recount the epic saga of the "Battle of the Avatars". It was a huge flock of penguins against a small group of assorted avatars. No one held any hope for the fearless band of assorteds, outnumbered as they were by the multitude of penguins. The rest of the tale has yet to be revealed. ;)

Are there penguins around here???? <----------- I have had my head stuck so far up my...... case, I didnt noticed.Long live the PENGUIN!!!! Hail Bruno!!!!!

This is the humble beginning of an event that will enter internet history.  Generations from now they will recount the epic saga of the "Battle of the Avatars".  It was a huge flock of penguins against a small group of assorted avatars.  No one held any hope for the fearless band of assorteds, outnumbered as they were by the multitude of penguins.  The rest of the tale has yet to be revealed.  :lol:
I stand with you Jeber.... together, we are stronger than we are by ourselves. We CAN fight this...... :lol:

twistedcranium

Once you take the RED pill and see that the penguin is the way to go....you won't ever want back in the MATRIX!You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep this rabbit hole goes.Have you ever had an operating system, Neo, that you were so sure was real. What if you were unable to wake from that operating system, how would you know the difference between the operating system and the real world.