Top Posters In This Topic

• teacher

• Bruno

• Jeber

• siebkens

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Paracelsus
Hey, no fair! I didn't get it! When will I get it? :(
One must first Clear the Mind, GrasshopperOne cannot achieve Getting It... When one is actively persuing Getting ItGet It! :D :( :blink:

Guest ComputerBob
One must first Clear the Mind, GrasshopperOne cannot achieve Getting It... When one is actively persuing Getting ItGet It! :(  :D  :blink:
Yes, I get it. :( Or at least I'm TRYING to get it. :( No wonder I can't get it! :( But I really, really WANT it! :(

Having got it, I would be more than willing to give it to you...but I have to tell you that I don't think you would want it, and even if you did, it would not be good for you. :huh:

Last I heard "You either got IT or ya don't." I'm not sure that there's a way to "get IT." :D :huh: Anyway... I'm pretty sure that I don't got IT either... Not sure what I'd do with IT if I had IT... So what are the benefits of having IT anyway??? ;) :P :P

Guest ComputerBob
...So what are the benefits of having IT anyway??? :)  :lol:  :)
I don't really know, but now that Sped09 and Paracelsus have it, I want it too. :)

...So what are the benefits of having IT anyway??? :)  :lol:  :)
I don't really know, but now that Sped09 and Paracelsus have it, I want it too. :)
Do we really want anything that Paracelsus has got? :) :lol:Don't know if it'd be safe!!! He is a LabRat you know... might be some weird diseases involved :) :) :) :)

now that Sped09 and Paracelsus have it, I want it too.
This may be one of those things in life you just have to get for yourself. Jeez, CB, you've got resources, know how to Google, Froogle and even Snoogle, you should have no problem getting it. Maybe you just don't want it enough to expend the effort to get it. In that case you'd be undeserving of it. You would have to settle for that...or what's behind door number two.

Guest ComputerBob
Maybe you just don't want it enough to expend the effort to get it.  In that case you'd be undeserving of it.
Aha! A catch-22! :) According to Paracelsus (who has it), I cannot achieve it if I'm pursuing it, but according to you (who must also have it), I can't achieve it unless I put more effort into pursuing it. :lol: Maybe I'll ask Scot to get it for me when he has time, like he did for Sped09. :)

Guest Paracelsus
Maybe I'll ask Scot to get it for me when he has time, like he did for Sped09. ;)
BINGO!!!Supposedly, a wise man once said..."Never Put Off 'til Tomorrow, What You Can Do Today"That's The White Washed, Revisionist History, PC, version. What he actually said was..."Never Do Yourself, What You Can Con Someone Else Into Doing For You" ;) ;) I'm sure Scot has enough of It to spread around a little. Of course, it may not be the same IT* that I was thinking of.*Incorporeal Transcendentalism :( ;) :unsure: :D Ryan - Don't even think I didn't read your post :( ;) . Fortunately for you, with all the Xanax and Paxil I'm taking, Labrat is currently in Remission :P :( :unsure:

Guest Paracelsus
I see we have 2 water coolers now ???? Is it here I can get the bubbly water ?:D Bruno
Hey! Bruno,It's the Test area. ;) We're just testing our Wit & Humour.... To check that it's worthy of the "Water Cooler" :( :unsure: :unsure:

I see we have 2 water coolers now ???? Is it here I can get the bubbly water ?:( Bruno
Hey! Bruno,It's the Test area. ;) We're just testing our Wit & Humour.... To check that it's worthy of the "Water Cooler" :D :unsure: :unsure:
Practice Paracelsus, practice . . . ;) ;) ;) At least here it's safe, there are no Mod's here !!! ;);) Bruno

Guest Paracelsus
At least here it's safe, there are no Mod's here !!! ;):( Bruno
Quiet!!! Not so Loud!!The Test Area is still the best kept secret on the Forum :unsure: :unsure: If you're ever in the Dallas area, Bruno... Look me up. I always keep a few bottles of Asti on hand :D

Aha! Now I know why there is nothing new in the water coolor. I thought I went on vacation and came back and everyone had run away! :unsure: :unsure:

Excuse me, Sped09, but my friend, Bill G. who used to work in, ah, public service, was wondering if you would be so good as to define exactly what you mean by the word "it". He has a memory/retention problem when it comes to definations of two letter words.

At least here it's safe, there are no Mod's here !!! :)
<----------- :lol:
Gosh, where were you hiding yourself ? I feel caught with my pants down !:) Bruno

Guest Paracelsus
I guess this time Paracelsus and I are the chopped liver, having both been here since page one as well!?  :D
Jebs,You're Chopped Liver....I'm Sautéed Calves' Liver. Remember?Bruno... Don't run away. :D :D :D

Yeah, onurb, we just want to play in your out-of-the-way sandbox, too. We're not mean, and we brought our own toys!! :D We play nice with others, and we never, ever, run with sharp objects.

Guest ComputerBob

Hey, everybody, I think this thread is getting way off topic. Let's see if we can get it back on the original topic of.... of.... never mind. :ph34r: