My Recent Change In Status

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

In the interest of openness and in order to put a lid on any rumors that may start as a result of this, I've decided to post a brief announcement here regarding my recent change from an Administrator of Scot's Newsletter Forums to a Forum MVP.

In the last few months, due to personal issues in my own life, I've found it increasingly difficult to deal with the responsibilities of being a staff member here at Scot's. For this reason, I asked that I be returned to the regular membership yet retain my old MVP status that was granted to me prior to becoming a staff member. My request was granted and I'm now back to my old status here at Scot's.

I was honored to have been part of the staff here. I was honored to be part of this wonderful community. I'll be carrying on as a regular member now.

Thanks all.

Carry on...

~Eric

• Like 2

Hedon James

Whatever personal issues are going on that are preventing you from fully enjoying all the things you'd prefer to be doing...well, I sincerely hope they get resolved to your satisfaction in the very near future. Life is too short for extended inconveniences. As my father-in-law often says..."eat dessert first"!

• Like 3

Guest LilBambi

It is always a hard thing to lose a staff member, but real life does have to come first.

Thanks for taking the time to let folks know the reasons so things can continue on an amicable basis among friends.

Thank you for all the years you gave SNF as an Administrator stepping up after we lost Bruno to the most drastic of real life situations.

I look forward to continuing to enjoy our friendship as you continue in your original Forum MVP status!

See you on the forums!

V.T. Eric Layton

Thanks, Fran. I had some fun times as part of the staff here at Scot's. There's no "loss," though, just a change in status. It says Forum MVP under my avatar instead of Forum Admins; different package, same ol' baloney inside. ;)

Bologna.jpg

• Like 1

As we say over here :- yer a dacent ould skin Eric. I hope your hassles melt away like ice in a whiskey . and leave you in good form .

It doesn't matter what bells and ribbons they stick on us ,in the long run "We shall overcome "

Hang loose and be lucky :luck: :luck: :luck:

• Like 3

I'll 2nd, 3rd and/or 4th everything else that as been said so far. Having you as an admin helped us cope with Bruno's departure. You have always been fair as an admin. I hope you'll stick with us as a MVP and that your personnal life will get better.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...