#1 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 24,270 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:34 PM

Tips for Linux Explorers:

Helpful info for those learning Linux

These Linux tips are meant to provide just enough information to whet your appetite for more.  

They are updated frequently and are not presentedin any particular order.

There is a site-search box at the end of this page.

http://www.brunolinux.com/
Posted ImagePosted Image
Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#2 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 24,270 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:37 PM

Wow, I just did a whois on the site and Its all listed as "REDACTED FOR PRIVACY". It's nice to see that whoever is paying for this respects his privacy.
Posted ImagePosted Image

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#3 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 21,628 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:22 AM

If I remember correctly, his children promised him that they would keep the site up for as long as possible. I'm glad to see it's still there, too. :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 24,270 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:40 AM

Yeah, I was thinking that it was his children or another family member that kept it up. :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 OFFLINE   zlim

zlim

It's me, plodr

• Forum MVP
  • 7,185 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:32 AM

Someone on another forum asked for some sort of linux for dummies book. I think I'll point him to the site.
Liz
Registered Linux User # 401459
Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   raymac46

raymac46

Discussion Deity

• Forum MVP
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 12:15 PM

I'll always be grateful that Bruno introduced me to Mandriva Linux. I still run a copy of Mageia in VirtualBox and this post comes to you from there. :clap:
Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   jolphil

jolphil

Message Mogul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 08:24 AM

What an example of how to conduct your life.Your friends and family admire the way you lived. He helped all of us in so many ways.
jolphil

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users