A demographic

nilson

As some of you know, I'm from MozillaZine, and I'm involved in documenting Firebird, and I also help folks on mozillaZine and I also build my own Firebird every other day.I want a demographic of folks here's general knowlege of Mozilla... I need to know what kind of threads to post... I want to post theads about what build scripts people use, their mozconfigs, etcetera, but I don't know what type of response I'll get.

Nilson, as far as I know, there aren't many that actually build their own here at the forum. I know steeler fan does (from his earlier posts), but I don't know of anyone else that does. Most of us here are casual end-users and are looking for good tips and tricks, but when it comes to building, I don't believe there are many of us that will follow what your'e talking about. I have yet to find the time (or the real need) to build my own yet.

Nilson, as far as I know, there aren't many that actually build their own here at the forum.  I know steeler fan does (from his earlier posts), but I don't know of anyone else that does.  Most of us here are casual end-users and are looking for good tips and tricks, but when it comes to building, I don't believe there are many of us that will follow what your'e talking about.  I have yet to find the time (or the real need) to build my own yet.
I do build...but I still haven't gotten it to work recently... ;) Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.6a) Gecko/20031001 Firebird/0.7+

Guest ThunderRiver

I build Mozilla on Linux, but it is really as simple as a few commands in Gentoo. With other distro like SuSE, I would just use the precompiled binary.I would not even make my life miserable by compiling it on Windows.

Compiling on Windows is fun! BTW, I finally got my builds to start working again. I'm thinking about starting a thread for buildscripts, even though it would have few replies.

Compiling on Windows is fun!  BTW, I finally got  my builds to start working again.  I'm thinking about starting a thread for buildscripts, even though it would have few replies.
I do have a buildscript...but yours puts it to shame... ;)