17 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   crp

crp

Discussion Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 05:15 PM

When i click on the down arrow to the right of a thread title, i just get an empty box. No options to go to "last read" etc.

Have tried with multiple browsers.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. ~C. S. Lewis

#2 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 24,272 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 06:12 PM

Worked fine here:

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Configs/PGP Key/comhack π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#3 OFFLINE   crp

crp

Discussion Deity

• Members
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 06:44 PM

hmm, now partially working. Get an option to goto topic or mark as read. but no "go to first nonread".
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. ~C. S. Lewis

#4 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 24,272 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 07:06 PM

Very odd... :whistling:
Posted ImagePosted Image

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#5 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 21,629 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 10:31 PM

Working fine for me, too, which is kinda' weird since I've been having all kinds of strange scripting issues with this antique FF that I'm running.

Let's go with the old go-to fix: clear cache/cookies, restart browser.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   zlim

zlim

It's me, plodr

• Forum MVP
  • 7,185 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:26 PM

If I'm looking at the correct arrow, which I've never noticed before, I get one option when I hover over the arrow - Preview this topic.
When I click it, I get a preview of a few posts, then a bar at the bottom left that reads Go to this topic. No other choices. Palemoon v 28.3.1 and FF ESR v 60.5.
Liz
Registered Linux User # 401459
Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   crp

crp

Discussion Deity

• Members
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:33 PM

Think i found the problem. The board system has lost my record of which posts i have read.

#8 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 24,272 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:52 PM

View Postcrp, on 12 February 2019 - 10:33 PM, said:

Think i found the problem. The board system has lost my record of which posts i have read.

Odd
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 21,629 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:13 PM

Hmm... there are a few buggy things going on with this board lately. The Notifications button is still doing the spinning wheel thing like I mentioned in another post a few weeks ago. Meh.. who knows?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 24,272 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:35 PM

Well the admin portal has been broke for months now.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 21,629 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:15 PM

View Postsecuritybreach, on 13 February 2019 - 08:35 PM, said:

Well the admin portal has been broke for months now.

Really? Well, goes to show you when the last time I logged into it was. :(

Board software breached? Does Fran? Scot? Anyone? know anything about this?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 24,272 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:50 PM

We went through this before.... I was interested in paying for a license at one time and we were talking about using different software but nothing came of it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 21,629 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 06:52 AM

Ah... I faintly remember. Oh, well...
Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 24,272 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:10 AM

I figure that we will just carry on until we can't.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 21,629 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:56 AM

Yup. Sorta' like G+. We'll just hang out here till the floors cave in and the walls start falling. ;)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 24,272 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:08 AM

View PostV.T. Eric Layton, on 14 February 2019 - 07:56 AM, said:

Yup. Sorta' like G+. We'll just hang out here till the floors cave in and the walls start falling. ;)

You got it B)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 OFFLINE   crp

crp

Discussion Deity

• Members
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:13 AM

NO! We are nothing like G+ .

#18 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 24,272 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:50 AM

View Postcrp, on 15 February 2019 - 03:13 AM, said:

NO! We are nothing like G+ .

He was referring to their closure.. We know that this is a forum and not social media.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users