MS has started

greengeek

Cluttermagnet
"RAV is a very good solution, as good as or better than anything out there," said Tucows President and Chief Executive Officer Elliot Noss, a puzzled look across his brow. Famous G-Man Elliot Ness looked on, frowning skeptically and absent-mindedly rubbing the two day old stubble on his chin. ("Not as good as Microsoft software", he thought to himself.)"I know who did this- it was those bullies at Communist Martyrs High School, that's who!" exclaimed 'Bottles' from nearby Morse Science High.* ("No, it was the grinch from Redmond", Ness muttered under his breath, "...but I'm not letting that one out from under my hat!") He melted away into the small crowd that had gathered next to the opened crates of software, rent asunder by fireaxes and now scattered across two lanes of the sleepy state highway that meandered through the town's center.(To Be Continued)* Thanks Firesign Theatre "Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me The Pliers"Color by Ultravision, ghost-rewriting by General Spooks B)

Guest ThunderRiver

I have doubts that Microsoft is going to allow its new acquired AntiVirus company to produce software for Linux; however, since it is cross-platform, Microsoft may have some uses for it. Basically, for their next generation of security product, they plan to include a brand new antivirus package for themselves.It is unclear why Microsoft wants to purchase RAV, but history has shown that support for Linux is slim. If you look at Virtual PC (now bought by MS), will most likely loose support for Mac fan