Community Status Updates

securitybreach's Photo

securitybreach

"Chaos is merely order waiting to be deciphered." ― José Saramago, The Double
Jun 29 2019 07:10 PM
securitybreach's Photo

securitybreach

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation, and go to the grave with the song still in them." -- Henry David Thoreau
Jun 08 2019 11:05 AM
securitybreach's Photo

securitybreach

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation, and go to the grave with the song still in them."
Jun 08 2019 11:04 AM
securitybreach's Photo

securitybreach

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation, and go to the grave with the song still in them."
securitybreach's Photo

securitybreach

"I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation, and go to the grave with the song still in them." -- Henry David Thoreau. in our own image." - - Stephen Hawking
securitybreach's Photo

securitybreach

"I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation, and go to the grave with the song still in them." -- Henry David Thoreau. in our own image." - - Stephen Hawking
securitybreach's Photo

securitybreach

"I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image." - - Stephen Hawking
securitybreach's Photo

securitybreach

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation, and go to the grave with the song still in them." -- Henry David Thoreau
May 17 2019 07:47 AM
securitybreach's Photo

securitybreach

May 17 2019 07:46 AM
abarbarian's Photo

abarbarian

Who is the greatest chicken-killer in Shakespeare? Hamlet's killers, because they did murder most foul.
May 04 2019 06:50 AM
V.T. Eric Layton's Photo

V.T. Eric Layton

There's nothing on my mind. QUIT asking!
Apr 19 2019 11:48 PM
securitybreach's Photo

securitybreach

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. -- Herman Melville
Apr 15 2019 06:25 AM
securitybreach's Photo

securitybreach

"All life will die, all mind will cease, and it will all be as if it had never happened. That, to be honest, is the goal to which evolution is traveling, that is the "benevolent" end of the furious living and furious dying..... All life is no more than a match struck in the dark and blown out again. The final result... is to deprive it completely of meaning." - Leslie Paul -- 'Annihilation of Man'
Apr 15 2019 06:25 AM
abarbarian's Photo

abarbarian

What is the best evidence that Microsoft has a monopoly? Santa Claus had to switch from Chimneys to Windows.
Jan 02 2019 06:04 AM
abarbarian's Photo

abarbarian

What kind of motorbike does Santa ride? A Holly Davidson!
Dec 26 2018 07:52 AM