What app are you using to post photos on the forum

mhbell

securitybreach

Those are neat sites but remember how many hosting companies have come and go. I could only really trust a website that has been around a long time and is trusted (most of reddit posts are hosted on imgur). Imgur has been around since 2013.

scrot.moe is very cool as it's geared towards linux posts.

• Like 1

Personally I have given up on photo hosting sites as they can change their terms and conditions. Photobucket did this and I was paying for my space there.

I have my own hosting provider for my blog and for the money I get unlimited hosting and sharing of photos wherever and whenever I want. No watermarks, no holding my photos hostage, no dead links. I think it is worth it.

lilac-2019.jpg

Edited by raymac46
  • Like 2

securitybreach

No watermarks, no holding my photos hostage, no dead links. I think it is worth it.

Imgur gives you all that for free. Of course, it is also a social media site of sorts but I've only ever used the image hosting part.

• Like 1

I use ImageBam, which is free. http://www.imagebam.com/

It said it was going down so I moved everything to my computer and back up on a USB stick. Then it came back. I don't put anything critical there.

I did use a pay site for many years with no problem. Then one year they took my money and I had no access. Thankfully I paid with PayPal and filed a complaint. I did get my money back and decided at that point, no more pay sites for me!