XP fonts

tasmaniac

I have changed the font for the start menu from the default Tahoma, using display properties->appearance->advanced but the sub-menus still use the Tahoma font.Does anyone know how to change the default font for the sub-menus? ie:program files, control panel menusUsing XP professional.

Guest ThunderRiver

Can you be more clear about the programs that don't display the desired fonts? For example, what do you mean by "Control Panel menus?" Do you mean the icons in the Control Panel? If so, you just need to modify properties->appearance->advanced->"icon" fontIf you are talking about Start Menu/All Programs fonts, I am sure you can modify it somehow in the registry.Thunder

I am talking about the font for the sub menus under Start-> Program and the sub menu for Control panel.Did a registry search for the tahoma font and there are numerous key values but am not sure which to change.I have already changed all fonts in properties->appearance->advanced-> to Arial but that does not affect the sub menus.