• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Recent Posts

• securitybreach
      Meh, you and your windows... i3 for the epic win  
    • Hedon James
      I may not be a WM user, but I'm not a hater either.  It checks a lot of MY boxes, but others are a better fit for me...at least in the present time.  But I do continue to keep an eye on WM as a possible fallback option, if needed.   Glad your WM evangelizing has attracted other moths to your flame.  But let's not forget...us BATL "lifers" are your people too, right?!  LOL!  🤪
    • Corrine
      Microsoft released KB5043145 (OS Builds 22621.4249 and 22631.4249 today for Windows 11 23H3 and Windows 11 22H2.   Important: Windows 11 22H2 will reach end of service on October 8, 2024.   Highlights   These might not be available to all users because they will roll out gradually. [Taskbar]New! You can now share local files directly from the search results that appear in the Search box on the taskbar. [Settings]New!The Delivery Optimization Settings page now matches the Windows 11 design. See Settings > Windows Update > Advanced options > Delivery Optimization. [Windows Share]New!This update removes the search box from the Windows Share window. [Lock screen]New!Media controls now show in the lower part of the lock screen at its center when media is playing. [Start menu] New! The "Sign out" option is now on the account manager when you open the Start menu. To change to a different user, select the ellipses (...). A list of other users appears to make it easier to switch. In addition, see the KB Article for information on new features that may not be available to everyone as they will be rolling out gradually. Update: To get the update, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. The link to download and install the update can be found in the Optional updates available area. To get the standalone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.   References: Windows 11 update history
    • abarbarian
      Glad to have another member of the Window Maker fan club around here. It was getting rather lonely. If you have any good themes or tips to share don't be shy.   They laughed at me but look there are now three of us dedicated Window Maker users. Only another several million users and we will have saved the planets sanity and done our bit for global warming too. 😋    
    • wgparch
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Joel
    Newest Member
    Joel