Show Us Your Mobile Desktop

securitybreach

securitybreach

Given your love of mobile and Arch I am surprised that you do not run this on your main rig.

http://bbqlinux.org/

:whistling:

I do not run or support derivatives and I am not a Android developer. Plus all those tools are readily available on vanilla Archlinux.

I do not run or support derivatives and I am not a Android developer. Plus all those tools are readily available on vanilla Archlinux.

I was just pulling yer chain :228823: mind you they do have an easy to use gui installer :whistling:

• Like 1

Actually if you need an installer, Evo|Lution is an installer for Archlinux that gives you a pure Arch install when its completed. This was created by an Archlinux developer but is not officially supported. It does work very well though: http://www.evolutionlinux.com/

Pah we don't need no steenking installer. :zorro: :zorro:

Downloading right now.

Just for the sake of knowledge,indeedy yes, I do not want you to think I have gone soft on you.

If it works ok it will be a big help to me as I have been stressed out to the max lately. An I have to fix whatever is wrong with the main rig first then save me Windows 7 gaming set up which uses the rig. An then get a clean Arch set up and stable. So anything that lifts the load a tad is most welcome. :cool:

Well download complete and burned to disk. I am going trouble shooting tomorrow.I have a sneaky feeling that the secondhand cpu I bought has thrown in the towel. :'(

Edited by abarbarian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
securitybreach

Wow, you can see right through to the inside!

Are you playing Ingress now? I see the icon is right on top. B)

Not right now but I do sometimes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...