Scot's Newsletter Forums 10th Anniversary - March 8 2013!!

Guest LilBambi

Guest LilBambi

Scot's Newsletter Forums

10th Anniversary Celebration!

SNF10thanniversary.jpg

Scot's Newsletter Forums' Anniversary

March 8, 2013 - 10th Anniversary!

Hardware and Software Prize Packages!

Our Prize Contributors this year are ESET with several choices on Security products, EmsiSoft's Anti-Malware, WinPatrol Plus, and as a special added bonus for the 10th Anniversary Celebration, Scot Finnie, Owner of Scot's Newsletter Forums, has added in 6 very nice hardware items as well!

See prize details below:

Time is winding down to enter

Contest #1: I'd Like to Win Because... - Announcements - Scot's Newsletter Forums. All entries must be posted by 9:40 AM, March 13, 2013, after which time any additional replies will not be accepted.

Grand Prize: Total Value $200

-- ESET Smart Security for Microsoft Windows OR ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac OS X (1 year)

-- ESET Mobile Security for Android (1 year)

-- Raspberry Pi Model B Revision 2.0 (512MB)

-- EmsiSoft Anti-Malware software (1 year)

-- WinPatrol PLUS (life time)

-- Patriot Memory Supersonic Xpress 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive (PSF16GXPUSB)

More contests coming with the following prizes still to be announced!!!

2nd place: Total Value $115

-- ESET Smart Security for Microsoft Windows OR ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac OS X (1 year)

-- ESET Mobile Security for Android (1 year)

3rd place: Total Value $85

-- EmsiSoft Anti-Malware (1 year)

4th place: Total Value $45

-- WinPatrol PLUS (life time )

5th place: Total Value $15

Come and join the fun and games starting on Scot's Newsletter Forums' 10th Anniversary: March 8, 2013, and take a chance on winning some great prizes!

Enjoy and Good Luck!

Edited by LilBambi

Guest LilBambi

Scot purchased over $120 worth of hardware for the

10th Anniversary Celebration Contests!!

Thanks Scot!!!!

Thanks also to the fine folks below for their donations!!!!

ESET Security products for Desktop and Mobile

EmiSoft Anti-Malware

WinPatrol PLUS

Some great combination hardware and software winnings for the 5 Contests!

10 years of online public service by an Internet Forum is. . .

• A near-unheard of accomplishment that very, very few forums can say as of today or will ever be able to say that they have achieved. My conservative estimate is that 0.000001% of currently active Internet Forums are 10 years old or greater.
  • An achievement that Scot's Newsletter Forums and all associated with it should be very, very proud of.

thumbsup2.gif

Edited by jcgriff2
  • Like 3

Guest LilBambi

Very cool stuff, eh?

Don't forget to put your 2 bits in for the Contest folks! Anyone but Staff can be a winner! So hop to it! Can put silly stuff or true stuff or long winded stuff or short winded stuff...just put in some reason why you should get that very awesome set of prizes! :yes:

Contest #1: I'd Like to Win Because...

To SNF members who have not visited recently:

A warm welcome back. We are happy that the invitation to the celebration convinced you to pay us another visit. Don't be shy -- enter the contests (yes, there are more in the works). Join in the fun in the "Party Central" threads and take a fresh look at the changes and additions in the forums since your last visit.

• Like 2

I would like to congratulate all of you, who day by day being here, answering questions, commenting on Linux topics, and also some non-Linux ones. You make this forum (site) a great place and a great community.

I'm proud that I have been invited some years ago.

Congratulations again to all of you for these 10 years. Let's the other coming ten be even better.

• Like 2

securitybreach

I would like to congratulate all of you, who day by day being here, answering questions, commenting on Linux topics, and also some non-Linux ones. You make this forum (site) a great place and a great community.

Congratulations again to all of you for these 10 years. Let's the other coming ten be even better.

V.T. Eric Layton

Guillermo, check you invitations on your LinkedIn page. I sent you one recently. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNF!!!!!!!!!!

JcGriff2 hit the nail on the head (by the way, great to see you again JcGriff2 who started me on my journey of learning BSOD analysis :) ) A small percentage of online forums have achieved what Scot's forum has achieved. Some may ask, what is so special about this forum. I have been a member since September of 2010 and have not been here NEAR as long as most but I have been here long enough to KNOW I can answer this question. It's the people. Obviously in all aspects of this Forum from Windows, to Linux, to MAC a foundation of treating that person who needed assistance with a level of respect and providing in an amazing way the ability for that person to not only get their problem resolved but to LEARN from the issue is the foundation that will keep Scot's going for another 10 years.

I am proud and humbled to be part of this community and I am proud and humbled to call many of you FRIENDS!!!!!!

Keep doing what you are doing. It no doubt is working. ;)

All the best,

Ian

• Like 3

10 years, eh? Hard to believe! Congrats to all of the many admins, mods and forum regulars who have made this place a warm and friendly enclave on the Internet. Still proud to have my name on it. But it's all yours.

-- Scot

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...