Show Us Your GNU/Linux Desktop

V.T. Eric Layton

I'm not sure, certainly looks like it could be. I don't play golf so can't speak with any sort of education on the matter. ;)

Guest LilBambi

Heard that, me either. But there are a lot of golf course communities in the area.

With that snow covered mountain in the background it makes the green area almost look surreal in the setting.

Beautiful!

That is an awesome background abarbarian. I set this one that Fran posted a link too as my desktop background last night. Did not have time to upload a screen shot but imagine this with a conky on the left and a tint2 on the bottom. :thumbsup:

Edited by ichase

abarbarian

:thumbsup:

Very nice! I loved that one too! You must have gone way into the gallery pages like I did to find that one! ;)

That sounds like hard work. I took the easy route, it was the pick of the day here.

APOD :laugh:

Guest LilBambi

:thumbsup: Using it on my Desktop too Ian. At least for a few days! :yes:

That sounds like hard work. I took the easy route, it was the pick of the day here.

APOD :laugh:

:hysterical:

It wasn't a lot of work, but yeah, that is the easy way! :lol:

abarbarian

It wasn't a lot of work, but yeah, that is the easy way! :lol:

Aha an there you encapusulate the difference between a hedonist and a productive person. :whistling:

That is an awesome background abarbarian. I set this one that Fran posted a link too as my desktop background last night. Did not have time to upload a screen shot but imagine this with a conky on the left and a tint2 on the bottom. :thumbsup:

You do realise that image is made with Terragen. It is a composite of a real galaxy with CGI.

securitybreach

No worries. :D It is an amazing image regardless. :thumbsup:

Agreed, I am using the wallpaper on my Touchpad :thumbsup:

B)

Guest LilBambi

@Ray: that is Fuente de las Tres Gracias aka Fuente de las Tres Ninfas in Malaga, non? :thumbup:

Source of the Three Graces?

he Three Graces, or Three Charities, of Greek mythology were Aglaia, Euphrosyne, and Thalia. They were the goddesses of joy, pleasure, grace, beauty, festivity, adornment, dance, and song. Daughters of Zeus and the sea-nymph Eurynome, they were also the attendants, or handmaidens, of Aphrodite and Hera and protectors of vegetation.

=2&local=0"]The Find's Graces fountain

Think the one that Ray posted was pretty impressive!

There are apparently 3 Graces fountains all over the world! I am in the midst of enjoying seeing them via search engine! :D

@Ray: that is Fuente de las Tres Gracias aka Fuente de las Tres Ninfas in Malaga, non? :thumbup:

Yes indeed. Well spotted Urmas! I thought one of our well traveled members might recognize it. We visited Malaga on a recent cruise across the Atlantic.

Edited by raymac46

securitybreach

Screenshot of my new quad monitor/dual videocard setup running Archlinux/XMonad:

a38350194031895.jpg

and DeskShot:

6e0d13193895972.jpg

and a screenshot of KDE for the graphical penguins here:

6b6bb9194018152.jpg

• Like 1

securitybreach

Awesome!!! :yes:

Only took me two weeks of pounding my head against a wall. :bangin:

I had to manually configure my xorg.conf as the Catalyst Control Center refused to use the second video card and fourth monitor but I have it perfected now :clap2: :sorcerer:

Thanks for the tip Fran!! :thumbsup:

That is SICK Josh!!!!!! It simply oozes Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you would figure it out. Now go take some Tylenol for the mild concussion.