He he anarchy rules !!!

abarbarian

Could you post the entire /var/log/slim.log, since the error is not at the end of the file?
ESTART: 1.07665 [0.00001] - modulesESTART: 1.07665 [0.00001] - rememberESTART: 1.08896 [0.01230] - colorclassesESTART: 1.08897 [0.00002] - gadconESTART: 1.08898 [0.00001] - acpiESTART: 1.08900 [0.00001] - dpmsESTART: 1.08967 [0.00067] - powersaveESTART: 1.08970 [0.00004] - bgESTART: 1.08973 [0.00002] - mouseESTART: 1.09002 [0.00029] - bindingsESTART: 1.09016 [0.00014] - shelvesESTART: 1.09017 [0.00001] - thumb initESTART: 1.09018 [0.00001] - orderESTART: 1.09019 [0.00001] - add idle enterersESTART: 1.09026 [0.00007] - load modulesESTART: 1.34189 [0.25164] - init properitesESTART: 1.35362 [0.01173] - test codeESTART: 1.35364 [0.00002] - shelf config updateESTART: 1.35864 [0.00500] - manage all windowsESTART: 1.36020 [0.00155] - MAIN LOOP AT LASTESTART: 1.37007 [0.00988] - SLEEPgenerated: 'gnome' 0 (1010)generated: fallback 0 (7)E17 INIT: XINERAMA SCREEN: [0], 1920x1200+0+0E17 INIT: XINERAMA CHOSEN: [0], 1920x1200+0+0EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!ERR<1915>:edje edje_util.c:3003 edje_object_size_min_restricted_calc() file /root/.e/e/themes/A-White-Blue.edj, group e/widgets/slider_horizontal has a non-fixed part 'label'. Adding 'fixed: 1 1;' to source EDC may help. Continuing discarding faulty part.EEEK using shared already!!ERR<1915>:edje edje_util.c:3003 edje_object_size_min_restricted_calc() file /root/.e/e/themes/A-White-Blue.edj, group e/widgets/slider_horizontal has a non-fixed part 'label'. Adding 'fixed: 1 1;' to source EDC may help. Continuing discarding faulty part.ERR<1915>:edje edje_util.c:3003 edje_object_size_min_restricted_calc() file /root/.e/e/themes/A-White-Blue.edj, group e/widgets/slider_horizontal has a non-fixed part 'label'. Adding 'fixed: 1 1;' to source EDC may help. Continuing discarding faulty part.EEEK using shared already!!ERR<1915>:edje edje_util.c:3003 edje_object_size_min_restricted_calc() file /root/.e/e/themes/A-White-Blue.edj, group e/widgets/slider_horizontal has a non-fixed part 'label'. Adding 'fixed: 1 1;' to source EDC may help. Continuing discarding faulty part.EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!ERR<1915>:edje edje_util.c:3003 edje_object_size_min_restricted_calc() file /root/.e/e/themes/A-White-Blue.edj, group e/widgets/slider_horizontal has a non-fixed part 'label'. Adding 'fixed: 1 1;' to source EDC may help. Continuing discarding faulty part.EEEK using shared already!!ERR<1915>:edje edje_util.c:3003 edje_object_size_min_restricted_calc() file /root/.e/e/themes/A-White-Blue.edj, group e/widgets/slider_horizontal has a non-fixed part 'label'. Adding 'fixed: 1 1;' to source EDC may help. Continuing discarding faulty part.EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!!EEEK using shared already!![root@myhost ~]# Thats the bottom of the log. :wacko: Ermm I can't remember how to scroll upwards in the terminal,It is emacs.Definitly looks like a E17 problem but I don't think the above refers to the log in problem.I only wanted one desktop in E17 so I changed the settings for it and now I have a white screen with a wallpaper 1/3 size in the top L/corner but the dock is still the same size and in the correct position. An I recon that is what the above refers to. :wacko:

securitybreach

Are you logged into E17 now because it looks like it is running?

Not me. I'm bare metal not vm. :wacko:
Well the exact same issue as you are having. Conscience

Thought about me wallpaper problem and simply changed the theme and then changed back to the one with the problem and it works as it should. So thats ok. Guess I'll have to try and let the maker know about the problem. :wacko:

Well I nearly threw in the towel this evening. Foggy and bleak was the weather and the outlook for Archy.Could not seem to get anything to work at all.However.I now have the Goggles so I can see me way to playing music from me external hdd where I have me storage area for the present. :thumbsup: So I have Arch but can not log in as an ordinary user but it is running.I have Enlightenment but it is a bit buggy, paradise may be beautiful but you still get them bugs for balance.I can funk me Goggles if I manually mount but a bit of auto-mounting would be neat.Surfing is fine with Namoroka an odd tweak or two will sweeten things up a bit. :clap: Not bad I recon for someone who was struggling with "how to run Nano" a week ago.I'm :) (hooked)

Phew this gets harder and harder. :bounce: I had to type in " pacman -S smplayer" and make one tweal to said player to be able to view video files(Deinterlace>Lowpass5 + Aspect Ratio> 16.9). Still I supose it was worth it to watch Trinity Blood the anamie. :lol:

Phew this gets harder and harder. :bounce: I had to type in " pacman -S smplayer" and make one tweal to said player to be able to view video files(Deinterlace>Lowpass5 + Aspect Ratio> 16.9). Still I supose it was worth it to watch Trinity Blood the anamie. :lol:
For something called "Trinity Blood" I'd come fix your Arch install for you.

For something called "Trinity Blood" I'd come fix your Arch install for you.
You have a deal. Which airport will you be landing at ? I'll have a car sent to meet you. :bounce:

You have a deal. Which airport will you be landing at ? I'll have a car sent to meet you. :bounce:
I'll be there shortly. How about Denver?Where is that small cabin, again?Which rocky mountain? Edited by amenditman

I'll be there shortly. How about Denver?Where is that small cabin, again?Which rocky mountain?
Denver :( is that north or south of Liverpool, Manchester may be nearer.As to the mountain, It is a toss up between Scafel or Inglebrough. :D

:whistling: Up to ep 6 fo Trinity Blood.Now have regulation for the cpu curtesy of lm-sensors and cpufrequtils. Have used powernowd in the past but thought I would try something different for a change.Pc now happy at 1 GHz whilst browsing with auto rampping to 2.9 GHz at full load.Me I'll be happy when I get a desktop thingy to tell me what ny cpu is doing.Conky here I come.Might need to read up a bit more first. :thumbup:

Up to ep 12 of Trinity Blood :hysterical: Well I have installed "reflector" and updated me pacman.Tried to get "lightspark" but it is unavailable. So went for "gnash-gtk" which works on youtube but it is slow and runs me cpu at full speed so thats not very good. SMPlayer does the same thing which is also not very good. I might have to try out the Nvidia drivers after all and see if that brings down me cpu usage. I don't like programs that ramp up me cpu for no good reason. :w00t:

Well I want to play Trinity Blood ep 12 from me pc rather than from me external drive. So I want to transfer the files from the External to the pc.Should be easy.But.I have read up on how to do this with the command line and feel competent enough to do this.However.I'm using Enlightenment and you can not drag and drop hence the command line.Now I'm running as root cos of me login problem. On me desktop I have a folder called "Home" inside it there is a folder called "Desktop"Now I have created some folders and put them on me Desktop and they show up in the folder and the desktop. However I can not figure out how to copy the folder or files I need to "Home" or "Desktop" from /media/sdf1/TOONS/TrinityBlood.I can not find "Home" or "Desktop" anywhere in any of the folders at root.Here is just a sample of what I have tried.

[root@myhost home]# cp /dev/sdf1/TOONS/Trinity_Blood /homecp: cannot stat `/dev/sdf1/TOONS/Trinity_Blood': Not a directory[root@myhost home]# cp /dev/sdf1/TOONS/Trinity_Blood/ /homecp: cannot stat `/dev/sdf1/TOONS/Trinity_Blood/': Not a directory[root@myhost home]# cp /dev/media/sdf1/TOONS/Trinity_Blood/ /homecp: cannot stat `/dev/media/sdf1/TOONS/Trinity_Blood/': No such file or directory[root@myhost home]# cp /devsdf1/media/TOONS/Trinity_Blood/ /homecp: cannot stat `/devsdf1/media/TOONS/Trinity_Blood/': No such file or directory[root@myhost home]# cp /dev/sdf1/media/TOONS/Trinity_Blood/ /homecp: cannot stat `/dev/sdf1/media/TOONS/Trinity_Blood/': Not a directory[root@myhost home]# cp root/media/sdf1/TOONS/Trinity_Blood/ /homecp: cannot stat `root/media/sdf1/TOONS/Trinity_Blood/': No such file or directory[root@myhost home]# cp /root/media/sdf1/TOONS/Trinity_Blood/ /homecp: cannot stat `/root/media/sdf1/TOONS/Trinity_Blood/': No such file or directory[root@myhost home]# cp -R /root/media/sdf1/TOONS/Trinity_Blood/ /homecp: cannot stat `/root/media/sdf1/TOONS/Trinity_Blood/': No such file or directory[root@myhost home]# cp -R /root/media/sdf1/TOONS/TrinityBlood/ /homecp: cannot stat `/root/media/sdf1/TOONS/TrinityBlood/': No such file or directory[root@myhost home]# cp -R /root/media/sdf1/TOONS/Trinity Blood/ /homecp: cannot stat `/root/media/sdf1/TOONS/Trinity': No such file or directorycp: cannot stat `Blood/': No such file or directory[root@myhost home]# cp -R /root/media/sdf1/TOONS/TrinityBlood/ /homecp: cannot stat `/root/media/sdf1/TOONS/TrinityBlood/': No such file or directory[root@myhost home]# cp -R /root/media/sdf1/TOONS/Trinity Blood/ /home

[root@myhost ~]# cd TrinityBloodbash: cd: TrinityBlood: No such file or directory[root@myhost ~]# cd /media/sdf1/TOONS/TrinityBlood[root@myhost TrinityBlood]# cp /media/sdf1/TOONS/TrinityBlood /homecp: omitting directory `/media/sdf1/TOONS/TrinityBlood'[root@myhost TrinityBlood]# cd /home[root@myhost home]# -labash: -la: command not found[root@myhost home]# -lsbash: -ls: command not found[root@myhost home]# -lbash: -l: command not found[root@myhost home]# lbash: l: command not found[root@myhost home]# lsbloodaxe  lost+found[root@myhost home]# cd /Homebash: cd: /Home: No such file or directory[root@myhost home]# cd /Desktopbash: cd: /Desktop: No such file or directory[root@myhost home]#

I know I'm being pretty dumb here can anyone take pity on me and point the way :hysterical:

[root@myhost ~]# cp /media/sdf1/TOONS/TrinityBlood /home/ME/Desktopcp: omitting directory `/media/sdf1/TOONS/TrinityBlood'[root@myhost ~]#

This is what I get. :hmm:If I do this,

[root@myhost ~]# pwd/root

Thats what I get if that helps. :hysterical:

Edited by abarbarian