YouTube Alternative

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Invidious (yewtu.be - Netherlands)

Well, a few folks here and there have been recommending this YouTube “frontend” site to me for quite some time. I figured I’d give it a looksee. I just finished setting up my account and importing my subscriptions and playlists from YouTube. Worked pretty easily!

Anyway, over the next few days, I’ll be playing around with this. In the meantime, if you want to read a bit more about it and how it works:

Invidious - An open source alternative front-end to YouTube

Invidious - Wikipedia

abarbarian
12 hours ago, V.T. Eric Layton said:

Invidious (yewtu.be - Netherlands)

Well, a few folks here and there have been recommending this YouTube “frontend” site to me for quite some time. I figured I’d give it a looksee. I just finished setting up my account and importing my subscriptions and playlists from YouTube. Worked pretty easily!

Anyway, over the next few days, I’ll be playing around with this. In the meantime, if you want to read a bit more about it and how it works:

Invidious - An open source alternative front-end to YouTube

Invidious - Wikipedia

Been playing around with it for a while and fine it pretty neat. This FF add-on works well,

https://forums.scotsnewsletter.com/index.php?/topic/97710-invidious-an-open-source-ad-free-alternative-front-end-to-youtube/&do=findComment&comment=480809

😎

• Thanks 1