Top Blabberfaces @ Scot's

V.T. Eric Layton

Now, now, Eric, don't feel bad.  You know you'd be in first place if you hadn't had to deal with hurricanes and other issues over the years. 🙂

• Haha 3

V.T. Eric Layton

Oh, my comment to Josh about us needing to be ashamed wasn't about who's winning; it's about how he and I have seemed to splatter Scot's unmercifully with our baloney of the years. ;)

Amount of posts never meant anything to me in venues like this. It's the quality that counts! :)

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, V.T. Eric Layton said:

Amount of posts never meant anything to me in venues like this. It's the quality that counts! :)

I'm no.1 for quality content! 😛😁

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

On 3/22/2023 at 12:54 PM, securitybreach said:

So my joke posts aren't quality 🤪

I put a reaction emoji if a joke post actually makes me laugh. Some joke posts do, some not. Goes for everyone's posts, gotta be real. And certainly not everyone has the same sense of humour.

• Like 2

V.T. Eric Layton
49 minutes ago, sunrat said:

I put a reaction emoji if a joke post actually makes me laugh.

Same here, but I rarely ever visit that part of the board. I'm just not into humor too much most of the time.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, V.T. Eric Layton said:

My life is funny enough without help. :rolleyes:

Agree. I got a government energy bonus of $250 approved today. Also got a fine of $231 in the mail for going 4km/h over the speed limit. Can't win. 😬

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, sunrat said:

Agree. I got a government energy bonus of $250 approved today. Also got a fine of $231 in the mail for going 4km/h over the speed limit. Can't win. 😬

$19 profit on the week is better than a kick up the a***. 🤑

• +1 1

2 hours ago, abarbarian said:

$19 profit on the week is better than a kick up the a***. 🤑

True dat. Pension went up this week too. I'm pissed off about the fine as it was in a 50km/h zone which was 60km/h until last year and it's a wide safe road which has no justification to reduce the limit IMO. I drive along it several times a week. Stupid gubmint. 🤬

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sunrat said:

True dat. Pension went up this week too. I'm pissed off about the fine as it was in a 50km/h zone which was 60km/h until last year and it's a wide safe road which has no justification to reduce the limit IMO. I drive along it several times a week. Stupid gubmint. 🤬

Ha I got three points and a £100 for doing 46 on a country road with a 40 mph limit with no houses in sight. I missed identifying the noddy leaning against a post with his handheld unit as I thought he was a biker taking a rest break.

Why there is a limit on that road god only knows. Maybe they are trying to save rabbit lives or force drivers to appreciate the countryside. 😎

V.T. Eric Layton

Hmm... you speed demons! I've only received two traffic tickets in my entire driving career.... once when I was 14 years old and illegally driving my mother's '69 Plymouth Valiant to my little girlfriend's house and then once again in '91 when a North Carolina State Trooper caught me doing 15mph over the speed limit going down a steep grade on the way to see my mother in the hospital. Two tickets total in 48 years. Not bad, huh? It also says "Safe Driver" on my driver's license.

Note, though... this excellent driving record (cars, trucks, and motorcycles) wasn't all because of my pristine and lawful behaviors. Mostly, it was LUCK! Vroom-Vroom! ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Did the top 2 do a  ton of posting in the early years?

I have not noticed that they do so much more posting than the other Frequent Contributors.

V.T. Eric Layton
12 hours ago, crp said:

Did the top 2 do a  ton of posting in the early years?

Must have. Numbers don't lie.

Josh and I have also been here for quite sometime compared to many... 17 years for me; longer for Josh. For many years, Bruno and Li'l Bambi were the top blabberfaces. Josh and I caught up with them, eventually.

• Like 1

I just realized that I'll be celebrating my 20th year at SNF in October.  If you look at my profile, the date I joined is October 20, 2003!  If I recall correctly, I learned about SNF from Fran at the long gone Freedomlist forum.

• Like 2

V.T. Eric Layton
18 hours ago, Corrine said:

If I recall correctly, I learned about SNF from Fran at the long gone Freedomlist forum.

In my case (2006), I was dragged over here from my Cabin In the Woods board by our Finnish brother @Urmas, specifically to meet Bruno. And the rest, as they say.... is History. ;)

• Like 2

In my case (200610), I was dragged over here from my Cabin In the Woods board by our Finnish brother @Urmas, specifically to meet Bruno. And the rest, as they say.... is History.

🤩

• +1 1

On 4/18/2023 at 2:17 PM, V.T. Eric Layton said:

In my case (2006), I was dragged over here from my Cabin In the Woods board by our Finnish brother @Urmas, specifically to meet Bruno. And the rest, as they say.... is History. ;)

Finland has been voted one of the happiest places in the world to live. Probably why @Urmas has not been around so much, he'll be chillin out on happy vibes. 😋

• +1 1

V.T. Eric Layton

They drink a lot in Finland and hang out naked in saunas. What's not to be happy about?

• Agree 1