'tis the Season!

Corrine

Wishing everyone the best for the upcoming holidays and a happy and healthy 2023! 

Happy Hanukkah! 🕎 (Dec. 18-26), Merry Christmas! 🎄(Dec. 25) and a very Happy New Year! 🎉🍾

• Like 2

V.T. Eric Layton

It's gonna' be a COLD one, that's for sure. Tampa is going to have the coldest Christmas Eve/Day since 1995. It's supposed to be 34F and 32F on Sat and Sun mornings; warming to a balmy 35F on Monday. That's just WAAAAAY too cold for this thin blooded Florida boy! Florida homes are not designed for this kind of cold. My little oil-filled radiator heaters (three of them) will be COOKIN' along trying to keep my inside temps in the mid-60s. Oughta' be fun... NOT. Well, better than my brother in S. Dakota. His temps last night were -17F.

7day.jpg

Season's greetings to all. It'll be a different Christmas for us this year as travel is essentially impossible with the bad weather - and besides that my granddaughters have come down with COVID. So it'll be just the two of us.

Edited by raymac46
  • Like 2

Not as cold as up north, Rob, although warmer today than yesterday.  We've actually reached 12F/-11C and the sun is attempting to break through the clouds.

• Like 1