.mozillaà

réjean

Hi again! While I am trying to figure out how to install ubuntu I downladed the Brave browser in Windows and installed it. Normally in Linux I can just copy the .mozilla folder from one distro and paste it in the Home folder of the new one and voilà but it is not that simple in Windows. I opened the Windows Explorer and selected to see the hidden files but I don't see the mozilla file. I went as far as Program Files (x86) Brave software and a Crash Report, a Temp, and a Update folder. 
I basically want to see my bookmarks. so I went into Brave and chose Import bookmarks and settings then I looked into a flash drive where I copied  my old Documents, Photos, and the .mozilla folder which I opened into firefox but all I see are a Crash Report, a Pending ping and a sphdmtp.default-release. What can I do?

Sorry about that people. I went into another computer and notice that in the home folder there was a bookmarks.htlm file which I copied onto the flash drive and was able to import themp into Brave in Windows.

• Like 1
  • +1 1

securitybreach

That is because you were looking in the wrong directory. That should of been C:\Users\username\appdata\local\Mozilla.....