New Fire Fox convert :)

LoneWolfMage

Well im happily a new Firefox convert thanks to much talk on the baords that i visit and what notthe is only one thing that i have yet to find out how to do .. and yes im being a bit "picky" caue im used to it from using IE 6 and My IE2 ( maxathon) and was wondering if there is an extendion or something in the "about:config" to make this happen i use web based e mail(yahoo) TOTALLY ( dont like OE or the other types of e mail ) an i noticed this with not only yahoo but with other site that use this "feature" mostly on yahoo tho .. the question is ..when i used IE6 OR MyIE2 when i hoverd over the "Previous " or "Back" link while viewing e mail .. i was able to see the "Title " of the e mail that i was gonna view next .. in the "Status Bar" which has acctually become quite invaluable so i can see if i want to view that e mail right away .. or wait and just click on the "baqck to messages" and skip over that particular e mail at the time ...if this is not possible to do its not REALLY a big deal but would be nice to be abel to have that feature :thumbsup: other wise i have found MANY extensions to make Fire Fox behave the way that im used to :P they DEFIANTELY have made a convert out of me :( LoneWolf

i DID find a solution .. came from the FF forums it self Tools>>>Options>>> Web Featuresthen click on the Advanced Button next to the "heading" ...Enable Java Scripta dialog box should pop up that says "Advanced Java Script Options" put a check mark at the line that says "change status bar script" just in case any one is looking for the solution i am NOW a VEREY happy FF convert :'(