Got my Pixel 6 a day before it officially goes on sale. Thanks T-Mobile for beating Google's release date.

securitybreach

securitybreach

xpMGgrl.jpg    1X07WZz.jpg 

CmNefV1.png  ygc39L7.png

This thing is a beast:

-6.4 inch AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+, 1080x2400 resolution, 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density), Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
-The new Google Tensor Processor - Octa-core (2x2.80 GHz Cortex-X1 & 2x2.25 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)
-Mali-G78 MP20 GPU
-8gb ram
-128gb on board
-50MP Wide Lends + 12 MP Ultra Wide Lens
-IP68 Water Protection
-Titan M2 security, Fingerprint Unlock
-Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax) 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz + 6 GHz, HE160,MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC
-4614 mAh battery
-Fast charging 30W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
-Fast wireless charging 21W
-Reverse wireless charging

It comes with Android 12 and Google's new Tensor AI Processor with lots of neat AI functions. One is called Google Erase and it allows you to remove people or objects out of photos and AI rebuilds the photo instantly. There is also a feature when you call a support line where it will listen for you and notify you when a person picks up, it will prompt you on the screen for menus like "hit 1 for english" and will tell you the best time to call the number as it calculates waits times and such. There are other features where it will automatically theme your widget and other things based upon your wallpapers colors, etc. Here is the Google Pixel 6 event in 12 minutes:

• Like 1

5" is already too big for my tastes. I'm waiting for trends to change again so i can get a very good 5" phone. My MotoG is good.

let us know how you do with the fingerprint validation, especially at night.

Edited by crp

securitybreach
47 minutes ago, crp said:

5" is already too big for my tastes. I'm waiting for trends to change again so i can get a very good 5" phone. My MotoG is good.

let us know how you do with the fingerprint validation, especially at night.

Well I have used a fingerprint reader on the last 5 or so phones that I have had. It was perfected years ago. The in screen reader just lights up the screen in the section to touch.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, I am. I even joined the beta program 3 weeks ago and have been running Android 13. It's got some new features and runs well.

Android-13.png

Edited by xrobwx71
  • Like 1

securitybreach
14 hours ago, xrobwx71 said:

Yes, I am. I even joined the beta program 3 weeks ago and have been running Android 13. It's got some new features and runs well.

Android-13.png

I am also running 13 beta. I was running the 12 beta before 13 dropped and I have only found a couple of bugs, nothing major.

• Like 1

securitybreach
14 hours ago, crp said:

You still doing good with the pix6 ?

Still loving mine.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...