Windows 10 End of Support Date 14 October 2025!

Corrine

A number of articles have appeared and confirmed at Windows 10 Home and Pro - Microsoft Lifecycle | Microsoft Docs.

Although many of the articles reference Windows 11, others suggest SunValley as the next version.  The official announcement is scheduled for June 24th at (Microsoft Windows Event - Watch the June 24 LIVE stream.

• Like 1

Come to find out, the end of support date has been known since before the release of date of Windows 10 (July 29, 2015).  From Support for Windows 10 Will Last Until 2025, published July 20, 2015:

Microsoft today said that its next OS release will have official support for the customary 10 years.

An update on the company's Windows lifecycle fact sheet Web site showed that official extended support for Windows 10 will end on Oct. 14, 2025 and mainstream support will conclude five years earlier on Oct. 13, 2020.

V.T. Eric Layton

So, 2025... I guess there's no reason to worry for a while. Unfortunately, being over 50 means that 2025 will be here in just a few days... seems like, anyway. ;)

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, V.T. Eric Layton said:

So, 2025... I guess there's no reason to worry for a while. Unfortunately, being over 50 means that 2025 will be here in just a few days... seems like, anyway. ;)

Hopefully I finish RDR2 by then! 😁

• Haha 1