Time Change - Off to the Beach

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Well, a little early... 2AM tomorrow, actually. However, being on top of things, I've already set my numerous clocks ahead one hour; even though, it's only Saturday afternoon.

By the way... have I complained lately about how much I hate this stupid senseless time shift twice a year? The entire world should just run on GMT and be done with it already. :)

Oh, and I'll be heading out for an afternoon and overnight at Treasure Island, FL beach* tomorrow in late morning sometime. The g-friend and I have a room for the night right down the beach from where my niece is staying. Sunday afternoon, and late into the evening, promises much inebriation, laughter, and relaxation; much needed, I might add.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy... and moderately sane. 

Take care,

~E.

*Link leads to image on my Imgur account.

• Like 1
  • +1 2

securitybreach

Well I never have to change any of my clocks since they are computers or phones, etc.. It throws some people off but it never bothers me any. I think its silly to do so nowadays but whatever...

V.T. Eric Layton
22 hours ago, abarbarian said:

Looks like a nice spot for some R and R. 😀

Well, sadly... nearly everything that could go wrong on this little adventure did. It's a long sordid story. I may harp on my blog about it after I catch up on my sleep.

Didn't get either of those Rs mentioned above. ;)

• Confused 1